miércoles, 18 de abril de 2007

8/04/06


Today I want to speak about one of my best friends. She's Edurne. I want speak about her because I think that she's a very important person for me. I spent a lot of time with her this Easter.


On Wednesday we went to Figueres with her to visit the new Stradivarious shop. We caught a lot of clothes and we went to the changing room. It was very funny we tried on an amusing clothes and then we took photos.


On Friday I went to see my sister that she participated in "Via Crucis". Via Crucis is a show where represent the death of Jesus of Natzaret.

After, at night, I went with Edurne, Felix, Anna (felix's girlfriend) and Marc Casanovas to Pacha. There I meet a handsome boy.


This afternoon I'm going to a wedding in Ciutadella's Park in Barcelona. It'll be very romantic!

No hay comentarios: