sábado, 14 de abril de 2007

31/03/06


Yesterday was Felix’s birthday and I organised a party for him with all of his friends I found it hard to prepared Felix’s birth party because Felix didn’t know anything and he organised his party and after I had to explain all his friends that the true party was the party that I was preparing.

Wednesday I went with Edurne to buy the presents. We bought a very nice black T-shirt, very sexy black pair of underplants and a birth card.

There was twenty altogether: Edurne, Sandra, Montse, Andam, Marc Comamala, Marc Casanovas, Christian, Rodrigo, Marc Salvador, Pepe, Joan Ros, Eric Ros, Rodrigo, Marc Salvador, Philip, Julia, Nuria, Carme, Meritxell and Felix.

We had dinner in SIKIM because there do meals with unlimited drink for 20€.
After we went to Septimania and finally to Pacha. It was a very enjoyable party and I think that Felix liked it very much.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELIX!!!

1 comentario:

sguilana dijo...

How lucky is Felix to have such wonderful friends like you.
You are a sweetheart. Up your with self-esteem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)