sábado, 14 de abril de 2007

3/03/07



One of a guest that came to Felix’s Party is Ru. Ru is my friend and Felix friend too.
She lives in Vilafranca del Penedes.
I met Ru when I and Txell went to summer camp in Manresa.
She is very nice and optimistic person and she has a very up love her-self. I think that this is good but sometimes she should be a little be realistic.

One of the Guest, Adam, loves Ru and Ru likes him and when Ru comes to here she stay with Adam and she tell him that she love him very much. Adam build up his hopes and when Ru come back to his home she said to Adam that she doesn’t want anything with him because she is very young and Adam be depressed.
It’s always the same situation.
Both are my friends but I feel bad when I see Adam sad and Ru doesn’t relaized about this. What should I do?

No hay comentarios: